Maximum Efficiency and Lower Energy Costs – Metal Roofing Systems
The benefits of investing in a metal roof include:
- Cooling feature: Metal roofing products are reflective, allowing for less of the hot San Antonio sun to be transferred into the structure, for significant savings in energy costs, along with reducing stress on the heating and cooling systems.
- Minimal maintenance: A metal roof requires very little maintenance due to the exceptional durability of the materials. A fast yearly roof inspection can identify any areas requiring attention, which is typically next to none.
- Weather resistance: A metal roof offers exceptional weather resistance and can withstand wind, rain, ice, hail, and the rare snowfall in San Antonio. As metal is impervious to water, the risk to your property is reduced.
- Fire resistance: Metal roofs are among the most fire-resistant roofing materials for commercial buildings. Metal is non-combustible, and these roofs offer a Class A fire rating and are known to be effective when tested in severe fire exposure.
- Aesthetically superior: A metal roof is more attractive, adding value to your property.
At LOA Construction, our contractors are expert in installing metal roofs in San Antonio.