LOA Construction is honored to be known as one of the best roofing companies in Belton, Temple, and Killeen areas. We offer free, same-day roof inspections and roof repairs, installations, and roof replacements scheduled within a week. We operate with honesty, integrity, and deliver outstanding work – we believe our customers deserve the best.
Roofing Company in Temple, Killeen & Belton, TX
Best Roofing Company in Killeen, Belton, and Temple
At LOA Construction, we take pride in our work, and we go above and beyond to deliver customer-focused service. We are known for:
- 290+ Google reviews with 5-star ratings
- No cost, same-day roof inspections
- Lifetime warranty
- 10 Year workmanship Warranty
- Local company serving Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
- Energy-efficient roofing options
- Superior customer service
- Honesty, integrity, and excellent work
The Roofing Company You Can Trust
Every roofing company is different in its quality of work. The success of our roofing company reflects our dedication to top-quality services, including:
- Roof repair
- Roof replacement
- Roof installations for new builds
- Commercial roofing, TPO, and metal
What Our Customers Have to Say…
”These guys are amazing! Very professional, honest, and priced really well. Hard to find that combination with contractors!
”Had a great experience with LOA Construction. They installed a new roof for us at one of our rental properties in Austin and did a great job! Zero complaints, highly recommend!!
”Working with LOA has been one of the best customer service experiences of my life. They were prompt, polite, and very informative, and gave me updates every step of the way to make sure I understood what was going on. I cannot say enough good things about the experience.
The Importance of a Quality Roof
The Belton, Killeen, and Temple areas are subjected to harsh weather conditions, from blistering sun to freezing rain, hail, severe wind, and even a rare snowfall. These conditions can wreak havoc on the health of your roof, leaving it damaged, with missing or broken tiles, dents, or damage from falling branches or trees.
A Fast Response Roofing Company
A damaged roof allows water to enter the structure, causing even more problems for a home or business owner, damaging walls, ceilings, and the risk of mold growth. When a roof has been damaged, the speed of repair is essential – and at LOA Construction, we don’t make you wait days or weeks to hear from us. Need a roof inspection in the Belton, Temple, and Killeen areas? We arrive the same day, within hours, with no obligation and no pressure sales – just an honest assessment and estimate for repairs.
Our Customers Are Our Priority
We offer same-day roof inspections for homeowners, real estate agents, property managers, and construction firms. Our process is personalized, respectful, and professional. Connect with us for a complimentary roof inspection and estimate from a roofing contractor you can trust, from start to finish, and who leaves your property clean and free from debris.
What We Do: Roofing Company Serving Belton, Temple, and Killeen, TX
Leaks, storm damage, broken tiles, shingles, or hail damage. Our roofers work on all types of roofing systems, including:
- Flat roof repairs
- Asphalt shingle repairs
- Metal roof repairs
- Concrete tile repairs
- Clay tile roof repairs
- Wood shake repairs
- Skylight repairs
- Roof sealing
- Roof leak repairs
Damaged Roof? Watch for the Signs.
After a weather system has moved through, a roof inspection could save you from a more expensive fix. When water enters a roof, it risks affecting the integrity of the structure, whether a residential or commercial building. The signs of roof damage may not be visible immediately and include:
- Water stains on ceiling and walls
- A musty odor or visible spots indicating mold growth
- Blistered or peeling exterior paint
- Green areas on the roof (moss, algae)
- Shingle pieces appearing in rain gutters
- Curling or darkened shingles
- Brown or black spots on the roof from hail
- Leaking skylights
- Leaks around chimney
- Worn, discolored, or bald shingles
Roof Repair for Belton, Temple, and Killeen
No roof will last forever, no matter how well-installed. Each type of roof has a specific lifespan. Slate, copper, and tile roofs are exceptionally durable and can last 50 years or longer. However, even these roofing systems can sustain storm damage that requires repair. Asphalt shingle roofs last about 20 to 25 years, and cement shingles slightly longer. If your roof has reached the end of its healthy life, our team at LOA Construction can provide you with a same-day roof inspection and estimate and schedule a repair or replacement within a week. We can repair damage to flashing, gutters, or other exterior elements at the same time.
Aging Roof? Watch for These Symptoms.
An older roof will begin to show the signs of wear, with the following issues appearing:
- Broken, missing, or discolored shingles: With time, or due to weather, a roof can have damaged or missing shingles, or they have been stripped of the coating in a hailstorm.
- Nails, staples, or screws exposed, allowing water to seep into the structure: As time passes, the metal fastening systems loosen, leaving access points for water to enter the structure.
- Shingle debris in gutters: Watch for shingle pieces and debris in rain gutters.
- Lifted or bent chimney or skylight flashing: Heavy winds can damage flashing around the chimney, skylights, or other roof elements, causing a leak.
- Punctures or cracks in shingles, shakes, or metal roofs: A hailstorm can leave dents, punctures, or cracks in any type of roof that must be thoroughly repaired to protect the structure.
Schedule a Free Inspection Today.
If you have concerns about the roof of your home, there is no time to wait. Reach out to us to schedule a same-day roof inspection.
Get Your Free Estimate Today
Whether you have recent storm damage, a leak, are designing your dream home, or are looking to add value to your current property, contact us at 512-645-1687 to get your free in-home consultation and estimate.